Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Wrap your baby safely and in the comfort of the HALO® SleepSack® Swaddle and SleepSack® wearable blanket included in this ideal gift set. The Halo SleepSack®Swaddle and SleepSack wearable blanket replace loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. The SleepSack Swaddle has an adjustable swaddle wrap to immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the "moro" or startle reflex. And, it's the only 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby’s comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it's time to stop swaddling.
- 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby’s comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it's time to stop swaddling
- Includes SleepSack Swaddle in size newborn (fits 6-12 lbs) and a coordinating SleepSack wearable blanket in size small ( fits 10-18 lbs)
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap
- Unzips from the bottom allowing baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes
- Sleeveless design allows reduces the risk of overheating
- Used by hundreds of hospital nurseries as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices
- Approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back
- HALO supports non-profit orgazniations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths
Material: 100% Polyester
Halo SleepSacks’ wearable sleep blankets and swaddle sacks for newborn babies aren’t just adorable and super-soft — they’re also potentially life-saving. Designed to fit snugly and securely while your baby sleeps, Halo SleepSacks eliminate the dangers posed by loose crib blankets, which can hinder infants’ breathing if pulled up over the face. They also help babies to avoid getting sick by preventing them from kicking off their blankets during cold nights. The Halo SleepSacks collection is just one of several product series developed by Halo Innovations — a Minnesota-based company whose founder, William Schmid, lost a child to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome during the 1990s. Designed to maximize babies’ safety and well-being, Halo SleepSacks and swaddles come in cotton or polyester fleece and in large and XL sizes to fit little ones up to age 24 months.