- Woven silk strapless gown
- Graphic print throughout, built-in boning and molded cups at bust for additional support, ruched bust, draped flutter panel at front, fly away panel at back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 28 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches in circumference at waist; 52 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% silk shell. 46% silk and 54% viscose lining
Halston Heritage is the contemporary diffusion line of Halston, which cemented its place in fashion history during the 1970s as the go-to label for nightlife-loving jet-setters. Originally a milliner, label founder Roy Halston Frowick had created Jacqueline Kennedy's iconic pillbox hats before launching his clothing line in 1968. Halston spent the Disco Era outfitting Bianca Jagger, Liza Minelli and other nightlife-loving celebrities and socialites in his minimalist cashmere and suede caftans, jumpsuits, and ankle-skimming dresses. After a lengthy hiatus, Halston's label reemerged in the late aughts with Halston Heritage, which features all the plunging necklines, flattering cuts and one-shoulder gowns as the original flagship. For an extra touch of glamour, pick up one (or more!) of Halston’s chic leather handbags, minaudières or woolen overcoats and hit the town in high style.