- Cotton blend woven sheath dress
- Textured throughout, contrast silk wool waistband, pleated at bust and waist, front slash pockets, semi-attached wrap panel at skirt, open back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, tie closure at back, fully lined
- 33 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
70% cotton and 30% polyester shell. 75% wool and 35% silk contrast. 100% polyester lining
Hanii Y is the offshoot women’s apparel and accessories collection of Hanii Yoon, half of the husband and wife label Y & Kei. Born and raised in Korea, Yoon studied fashion in San Francisco, where she immersed herself in bohemian culture and developed a love for vintage fashion from different eras. Launched in 2005, Hanii Y melds retro and contemporary elements to stunning effect: think traditional pea coats reinterpreted in solid knit wool, floral print jackets in moody grays, high-waisted cotton shorts, and dresses made of elegant ruched silk. Slip one of Hanii Y’s classics vests over your favorite blouse and pair it with jeans for a simple yet chic look.