- Silk blend woven shirtdress
- Graphic houndstooth and checkered print throughout, contrast pointed collar and hem, button closures at contrast sleeve cuffs, attached tie sash at waist, pintucked at back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button down front closure
- 34 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
94% silk and 6% polyurethane shell. 98% wool and 2% polyurethane combo
Hanii Y is the offshoot women’s apparel and accessories collection of Hanii Yoon, half of the husband and wife label Y & Kei. Born and raised in Korea, Yoon studied fashion in San Francisco, where she immersed herself in bohemian culture and developed a love for vintage fashion from different eras. Launched in 2005, Hanii Y melds retro and contemporary elements to stunning effect: think traditional pea coats reinterpreted in solid knit wool, floral print jackets in moody grays, high-waisted cotton shorts, and dresses made of elegant ruched silk. Slip one of Hanii Y’s classics vests over your favorite blouse and pair it with jeans for a simple yet chic look.