- High-rise crepe woven pant
- Draped and pleated at asymmertrical front, front slash pockets, back slit pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure
- 29 inch inseam; 10½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
60% acetate and 40% polyester shell. 100% polyester combo. 80% rayon and 20% nylon combo
Hanii Y is the offshoot women’s apparel and accessories collection of Hanii Yoon, half of the husband and wife label Y & Kei. Born and raised in Korea, Yoon studied fashion in San Francisco, where she immersed herself in bohemian culture and developed a love for vintage fashion from different eras. Launched in 2005, Hanii Y melds retro and contemporary elements to stunning effect: think traditional pea coats reinterpreted in solid knit wool, floral print jackets in moody grays, high-waisted cotton shorts, and dresses made of elegant ruched silk. Slip one of Hanii Y’s classics vests over your favorite blouse and pair it with jeans for a simple yet chic look.