- Woven silk graphic print knee length dress
- Puff sleeve, pleats at shoulder, front bodice, front wrap skirt, contrast twill skirt, gathers at back waist, satin waistband with contrast silk trim, beading, contrast patchwork design panel applique at front waist
- Exposed back zipper closure, fully lined with a finished hemline
- 36 inches in circumference at bust; 30 inches in circumference at waist; 38 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
100% silk shell. 65% cotton and 35% rayon skirt. 100% silk trim. 100% polyester lining
Hanii Y is the offshoot women’s apparel and accessories collection of Hanii Yoon, half of the husband and wife label Y & Kei. Born and raised in Korea, Yoon studied fashion in San Francisco, where she immersed herself in bohemian culture and developed a love for vintage fashion from different eras. Launched in 2005, Hanii Y melds retro and contemporary elements to stunning effect: think traditional pea coats reinterpreted in solid knit wool, floral print jackets in moody grays, high-waisted cotton shorts, and dresses made of elegant ruched silk. Slip one of Hanii Y’s classics vests over your favorite blouse and pair it with jeans for a simple yet chic look.