- Wool checkered print shift dress
- Ruffle panel with picot trim at yoke, front neck, keyhole at back with button closure
- Hidden side zipper closure, fully lined with a finished hemline
- 35 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
100% wool shell. 100% polyester lining
Hanii Y is the offshoot women’s apparel and accessories collection of Hanii Yoon, half of the husband and wife label Y & Kei. Born and raised in Korea, Yoon studied fashion in San Francisco, where she immersed herself in bohemian culture and developed a love for vintage fashion from different eras. Launched in 2005, Hanii Y melds retro and contemporary elements to stunning effect: think traditional pea coats reinterpreted in solid knit wool, floral print jackets in moody grays, high-waisted cotton shorts, and dresses made of elegant ruched silk. Slip one of Hanii Y’s classics vests over your favorite blouse and pair it with jeans for a simple yet chic look.