- Cotton jersey double layer top
- Attached silk crepe layer at bodice, attached ribbon at neck, sequin detail at neck
- 33 inches in circumference at bust; 30 inches in circumference at waist; 26½ inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, size 38=S, 40=M, 42=L
100% rayon shell. 100% silk combo. 60% cotton and 40% polyester combo
Hanii Y is the offshoot women’s apparel and accessories collection of Hanii Yoon, half of the husband and wife label Y & Kei. Born and raised in Korea, Yoon studied fashion in San Francisco, where she immersed herself in bohemian culture and developed a love for vintage fashion from different eras. Launched in 2005, Hanii Y melds retro and contemporary elements to stunning effect: think traditional pea coats reinterpreted in solid knit wool, floral print jackets in moody grays, high-waisted cotton shorts, and dresses made of elegant ruched silk. Slip one of Hanii Y’s classics vests over your favorite blouse and pair it with jeans for a simple yet chic look.