- Cotton and wool blend tweed woven skirt
- Textured metallic throughout with contrast fringe trim detail, ribbed waistband, grosgrain ribbon trim with tiered metallic fringe stripe detail, semi-attached knotted grosgrain ribbon and frayed chiffon applique at fringe hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 20 inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
60% cotton, 31% polyester, 8% rayon and 1% nylon shell. 55% wool, 25% polyester, 15% acrylic and 5% nylon combo. 100% wool combo. 100% polyester lining
Hanii Y is the offshoot women’s apparel and accessories collection of Hanii Yoon, half of the husband and wife label Y & Kei. Born and raised in Korea, Yoon studied fashion in San Francisco, where she immersed herself in bohemian culture and developed a love for vintage fashion from different eras. Launched in 2005, Hanii Y melds retro and contemporary elements to stunning effect: think traditional pea coats reinterpreted in solid knit wool, floral print jackets in moody grays, high-waisted cotton shorts, and dresses made of elegant ruched silk. Slip one of Hanii Y’s classics vests over your favorite blouse and pair it with jeans for a simple yet chic look.