- Knit cotton silk tank top
- French leavers Lace of Calais at trim at neck, exceptionally soft feeling, seamless fabric with hemless finish
- Model is shown wearing a size XS
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34½ inches
- Please note, this style is a part of HANRO's 125th Anniversary Collection de Luxe
50% cotton and 50% silk shell. 96% polyamide and 4% elastane trim
Hanro of Switzerland has been producing exceptionally crafted undergarments and loungewear since 1884, when business partners Albert Handschin and Carl Ronus (the name Hanro combines the men’s last names) set up shop in the industrial town of Liestal. Initially renowned for its women’s bras, and other offerings, Hanro eventually branched into designing high-quality sleepwear, briefs, and other underwear for men. The secret to Hanro’s design is mercerization: a method of treating cotton fiber so that it becomes stronger, silkier, and altogether more of a pleasure to wear. Styles like the sleek padded-bra camisole for women and pure cotton V-neck T-shirt for men are stylish enough to wear as outer layers, an added bonus feature of these exquisite garments.