Woven wool blend sportcoat
- Notch lapel with button hole
- Welted chest pocket
- Front flap pockets
- Nonfunctional four button sleeve closure
- Logo tag at sleeve
- Back vents
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure
Woven wool blend trousers
* Slant slip pockets
* Welted back pockets with button closure
* Belt loops
* Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
* Button and hook closure with zip fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment Measurements from a size 40r
- Chest: 43½", Shoulders: 18", Sleeve: 34", Back length: 31"
- Rise: 11½", Inseam: 37", Leg opening: 18"
- Model is wearing a size 40r
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Professionally clean
75% worsted wool and 25% linen
Hart Schaffner Marx
If looking presidential is your sartorial goal, look no further than Hart Schaffner & Marx. Based in Chicago, this iconic men’s clothing label outfitted President Barack Obama — an unabashed fan — for his 2008 acceptance speech and 2009 inaugural address. Founded in 1887 by brothers Harry and Max Hart (the Schaffner and Marx represent family members who joined the company later on), HSM made its name by designing tailored suits for men with unique body types. Today the company offers everything from sportswear, dress shirts and pants, blazers, and “gold trumpeter” wool tuxedos to eyewear and accessories. Part of the HMX Group, Hart Schaffner & Marx belongs to a family of brands that includes Hickey Freeman and Misook.