Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Intensity vertical satchel.
- 1050 denier ballistic nylon with leather trim.
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap with non-slip pad.
- Drop handles with a leather magnetic saddle wrap.
- Front hidden slash pocket with magnetic closure.
- Antique brass hardware.
- Fully lined with interior elastic, slash and zip pockets.
- Includes a custom leather luggage tag.
- Approximate measurements: length: 14½", width: 8", height: 12".
Material: Ballistic Nylon, Leather
Hartmann, founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1877, is one of the old guard of fine, American-based luggage companies. And throughout its 135-year history, the label has maintained that same blend of manufacturing expertise and aesthetic prowess that made its trunks and Pullmans the choice of discerning travelers aboard the steamboats and railways of yesteryear. But modernists need not worry. Hartmann is consistently evolving with the times — from making smaller suitcases designed for the then-new phenomenon of jet travel, to relocating to Tennessee in 1959, to producing some of the finest rolling luggage and business bags available today. Everything is crafted with an exacting attention to quality, and made to last a lifetime.