- Woven stretch wool houndstooth blazer
- Peak lapel, panel seaming, front slash pockets, chest slash pocket, two open vents at back, chest slash pocket
- Button down front, fully lined
- 22 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
95% wool and 5% lycra shell. 100% silk combo
We're all about Haute Hippie's brand of effortless glamour. Launched in 2008 by American designer Trish Wescoat Pound, this women's lifestyle clothing label reinterprets basic shapes with a nod to Yves Saint Laurent's glamorous boho-chic aesthetic. Think drape-y tops and ruffled-sleeve tunics layered under rugged leather jackets or matched with slick skinny jeans, sexy miniskirts perfect for rocking tights and boots, short-shorts dressed up with sequins, and easy-breezy dresses that require nothing more than simple gold statement bauble. Chiffon, ruched or beaded silk, and distressed denim make each piece perfect for style-conscious jetsetters whether they're trotting around the globe or just walking to the office. An alumnus of Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, and a few other prestigious fashion houses, Pound derives inspiration from 1920s flappers, Stevie Nicks, and many other eclectic sources in creating her designs, which have won over the likes of Jennifer Lopez and Gwen Stefani.