Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large satchel bag
- Pebbled leather with Helen Kaminski metal logo plate on front
- Slip pocket on back
- Double top handles with zip closure
- Removable shoulder strap
- Six metal feet at base
- Cotton interior lining with large zip pocket and two slip pockets
- Body length 15 inches; height 11 inches; width 5 inches
- Drop handle 7 inches; removable shoulder strap 12 inches
Brand: Helen Kaminski
Material: Pebbled Leather
Accessories designer Helen Kaminski launched her eponymous collection with a single hat handmade from raffia, a type of palm found on Madagascar. Years later, sustainably harvested raffia remains a primary source material for Kaminski’s now internationally recognized brand, showing up in everything from fanciful wide-brim sun hats and adjustable visors to handbags like the Keralt — a braided, beach-ready raffia tote bag embellished with tri-tone, carved wood beads. For those days when sunshine and beaches are nowhere in sight, Kaminski offers a diverse selection of chic leather handbags and felt hats like the Murano, a fur-felt cloche that rolls up for convenient storage, and the Duke: a chic seamed bucket fedora rounded off with an Italian suede band.