Textile Manifesto Beater trail sneakers.
- Fast drying LIFA mesh tongue and sides.
- Velcro lace clasp closure on tongue with rubber logo.
- Protective overlays on the front of toe, orange logos on side and side toe, side embossed logo and back rubber logo and pull tab.
- 2nd density EVA midsole and midfoot stabilizer.
- Fully lined with infinity fit insole with C-Zone cushioning and C-Zone energy return.
- Rubber sole with durable winter Helly Grip outsole for added stability.
Founded by a Norwegian ship captain and his wife, Helly Hansen has remained one of the world’s most innovative survival and rain gear designers since the 19th century. In 1877, Helly and Margarethe Hansen started making pants and jackets out of linseed oil-soaked linen and quickly found an audience for their waterproof wares. Over the years, the company has developed several additional methods to improve weatherproofing — from the 3-Layer Workwear System (a base layer, a thermal layer, and an outer shell) to quick-drying fiberpile fleece. A favorite among sailors and snowboarders alike, Helly Hansen’s pants, jackets, and shoes will help you brave the elements in style.