Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Long sleeve tech shell Zeta CIS jacket.
- Two-layer waterproof and breathable construction with hidden zip and Velcro front.
- Drawstring hood fully lined in mesh with wedge lock one-hand hood adjustment design.
- Zip pockets on front and underarms with a graphic print logo on chest and lower back and Velcro cuffs.
- Fully lined in mesh with interior pockets, drawstring hem, detachable nylon warm core liner vest and a snap-away stretch powder skirt.
- Please note the white / dusty version has color blocking on front and back.
- Approximate length: 31". Measurements were taken from a size L. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1½", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 38.
Brand: Helly Hansen
Material: Outershell: Face: 100% Polyamide, Back: 100% Polyurethane, Lining 1: 100% Polyester, Lining 2: 100% Polyamide
Founded by a Norwegian ship captain and his wife, Helly Hansen has remained one of the world’s most innovative survival and rain gear designers since the 19th century. In 1877, Helly and Margarethe Hansen started making pants and jackets out of linseed oil-soaked linen and quickly found an audience for their waterproof wares. Over the years, the company has developed several additional methods to improve weatherproofing — from the 3-Layer Workwear System (a base layer, a thermal layer, and an outer shell) to quick-drying fiberpile fleece. A favorite among sailors and snowboarders alike, Helly Hansen’s pants, jackets, and shoes will help you brave the elements in style.