Long sleeve Helly Tech XP zip front Converter Ekolab jacket.
- Features environmentally friendly color dyes, PU membranes and recycled hardware materials.
- Three-layer waterproof and breathable construction and a fully lined drawstring two-way hood.
- Graphic print logo on top of hood and chest with front zip pockets.
- Fully lined in mesh with a drawstring hem and three pockets.
- Please note the Evergreen / Black has color blocking throughout.
- Approximate length: 29". Measurements were taken from a size L. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1½", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 38.
Founded by a Norwegian ship captain and his wife, Helly Hansen has remained one of the world’s most innovative survival and rain gear designers since the 19th century. In 1877, Helly and Margarethe Hansen started making pants and jackets out of linseed oil-soaked linen and quickly found an audience for their waterproof wares. Over the years, the company has developed several additional methods to improve weatherproofing — from the 3-Layer Workwear System (a base layer, a thermal layer, and an outer shell) to quick-drying fiberpile fleece. A favorite among sailors and snowboarders alike, Helly Hansen’s pants, jackets, and shoes will help you brave the elements in style.