Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
Long sleeve zip front Atlas Flow Down Jacket 3L.
- Helly Tech XP 3 layer shell protection and PrimaLoft shoulder, arm and seat insulation.
- Removable zip-off hood with wedge lock adjustment, stretch panels and a front brim logo.
- Front logo, reinforcement shoulder prints, raglan sleeves, contrast piping down front placket, and contrast zip pockets on front and sleeves with Velcro cuffs.
- Fully lined with 800-fill-power white goose down insulation tucked into internal hexagonal pillows designed with the Flo DownSystem.
- Interior music and communication device pockets, a stretch, snap-away and zip-off powder skirt and a drawstring hem.
- Approximate length: 29½". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6', Waist: 32", Shirt: 15, Suit: 40.
Brand: Helly Hansen
Material: Exterior: 100% Polyamide, Lining: 100% Polyamide Filler: 90% Goose Down, 10% Goose Feather
Founded by a Norwegian ship captain and his wife, Helly Hansen has remained one of the world’s most innovative survival and rain gear designers since the 19th century. In 1877, Helly and Margarethe Hansen started making pants and jackets out of linseed oil-soaked linen and quickly found an audience for their waterproof wares. Over the years, the company has developed several additional methods to improve weatherproofing — from the 3-Layer Workwear System (a base layer, a thermal layer, and an outer shell) to quick-drying fiberpile fleece. A favorite among sailors and snowboarders alike, Helly Hansen’s pants, jackets, and shoes will help you brave the elements in style.