Long sleeve double zip front padded Odin Down Parka coat.
- High-loft 800 fill power gray goose down compartmentalized in baffled chambers.
- Insulated attached drawstring hood with a back adjustable closure and logo on brim.
- Logos on front and right sleeve, front zip pockets and Velcro cuffs.
- Fully lined with two interior pockets, a stretch, snap-away and zip-off powder skirt and a drawstring hem.
- Approximate length: 34½". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6', Waist: 32", Shirt: 15, Suit: 40.
Outershell: 100% Polyamide, Lining: 100% Polyester, Filler: 90% Goose Down, 10% Goose Feather
Founded by a Norwegian ship captain and his wife, Helly Hansen has remained one of the world’s most innovative survival and rain gear designers since the 19th century. In 1877, Helly and Margarethe Hansen started making pants and jackets out of linseed oil-soaked linen and quickly found an audience for their waterproof wares. Over the years, the company has developed several additional methods to improve weatherproofing — from the 3-Layer Workwear System (a base layer, a thermal layer, and an outer shell) to quick-drying fiberpile fleece. A favorite among sailors and snowboarders alike, Helly Hansen’s pants, jackets, and shoes will help you brave the elements in style.