Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Handmade distressed sheen calfskin and canvas lace up boots.
- Twelve metal eyelets and a back pull tab.
- Fully lined in calfskin with padded insole.
- Heat-infused white rubber midsole inlay.
- No-slip, polymer-fused French rubber and leather sole.
- Approximate heel: 1¼".
Material: Calfskin, Canvas
Before he founded HELM, his beloved line of work boots, Austin-based entrepreneur Joshua Bingaman found success in the coffee and shoe businesses. Bingaman’s a founder of Progress Coffee and Owl Tree Roasting, which any Austin hipster or Whole Foods regular will recognize, as well as Subterranean Shoe Room in San Francisco. Launched in 2010, HELM specializes in handmade shoes and boots constructed from exotic leathers (Horween Leather Company’s Chromexcel, anyone?) and raw denim. These boots are global affairs: Designed in Austin, they are made in Istanbul using leather from Holland and Australia and soles from Italy and France. By the time your HELMs reach your feet, they've already taken a world tour.