Suede hand printed cap toe oxfords
- Five metal eyelets
- Wax coated lacing with plastic tips
- Round cap toe
- Contrast top stitch detailing
- All over hand printed detail
- Fully lined in leather with a padded insole
- Leather sole with a leather and rubber heel
- Approximate heel: 1"
Heutchy designer Wells Stellberger once described his footwear brand’s typical customer as a guy “who actually knows what he’s doing.” Heutchy's penchant for mix-and-matching Italian leather with eye-catching Japanese canvas makes for a potent collection of formal-casual lace-up boots, perforated oxfords, and other men’s styles. The label’s popular, all-leather chukka boats and Paulie slip-on loafers come in either brown or black and go well with either jeans or dress pants. Since 2010 Heutchy has teamed up with menswear designer Richard Chai on a collection that includes women’s oxfords in metallic leather and men’s military boots.