Long sleeve wool single breasted one button tuxedo
- Peak lapel
- Back side vents
- Ticket and two jetted pockets
- Fully lined with interior pockets
Pleated front straight leg wool trousers
- Zippered fly with extended button tab, hidden hook-and-bar and interior button tab closures and belt loops
- Waist and back button pockets
- Partially lined to the knee
Size and Fit
- U.S. sizing
- Relaxed fit
- True to size
- Jacket: Chest: 37", Back length: 31", Shoulders: 18¼", Sleeves: 34.375"
- Trousers: Rise: 11½", Leg opening: 18", Inseam: 37" (taken from a size 40r)
Authentic mother-of-pearl buttons, Irish linen collar linings, hand stitching: These markers of impeccable craftsmanship have been part of the Hickey Freeman ethos since 1899. That’s when Jeremiah Hickey, Jacob Freeman, and two others established the company in Rochester, N.Y. — taking the bold-for-the-times step of manufacturing ready-to-wear clothing for men used to wearing custom-made attire. Known as “the temple to fine tailoring,” Hickey Freeman follows the slogan “keep the quality up” in making its top-of-the-line suits and sportswear collections for men and boys — using only the finest wool, linen, and silk produced by Italian and British mills. The solid-wool Lindsey two-piece, the worsted wool Nailhead, and the Mahogany and Sterling collections feature straight-legged or slim-straight pants and trim, ultra-modern jackets. Hickey Freeman’s diverse accessories collection includes ties, leather belts, warm socks and winterwear, and luxe bags that add the finishing touches to your stylish looks.