Long-sleeve wool two-button single-breasted suit
- Notch lapels with button hole
- Welted chest pocket
- Two lower flap pockets
- Non- functional four-button cuffs
- Back side vents
- Fully lined with interior pockets
Flat front wool trousers
- Slanted waist pockets
- Jetted back button pockets
- Six belt loops
- Zip fly
- Extended button tab with hidden hook-and-bar front closure and interior button tab
- Partially lined to the knee
Size and Fit:
- U.S. sizing
- Traditional Fit
- True to size
- Jacket: Chest: 40", Back length: 30½", Shoulders: 18", Sleeves: 34"
- Trousers: Rise: 11", Leg opening: 18", Inseam: 37" (taken from a size 40r)
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Dry clean only
Authentic mother-of-pearl buttons, Irish linen collar linings, hand stitching: These markers of impeccable craftsmanship have been part of the Hickey Freeman ethos since 1899. That’s when Jeremiah Hickey, Jacob Freeman, and two others established the company in Rochester, N.Y. — taking the bold-for-the-times step of manufacturing ready-to-wear clothing for men used to wearing custom-made attire. Known as “the temple to fine tailoring,” Hickey Freeman follows the slogan “keep the quality up” in making its top-of-the-line suits and sportswear collections for men and boys — using only the finest wool, linen, and silk produced by Italian and British mills. The solid-wool Lindsey two-piece, the worsted wool Nailhead, and the Mahogany and Sterling collections feature straight-legged or slim-straight pants and trim, ultra-modern jackets. Hickey Freeman’s diverse accessories collection includes ties, leather belts, warm socks and winterwear, and luxe bags that add the finishing touches to your stylish looks.