Woven wool sportcoat
- Notch lapel with button hole
- Welted chest pocket
- Front flap pockets
- Nonfunctional four button sleeve closure
- Back vents
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure
Woven wool trousers
* Slant slip pockets
* Welted back pockets with button closure
* Belt loops
* Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
* Button closure with zip fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment measurements from a size 40r
- Chest: 40", Shoulders: 17", Sleeve: 34", Back length: 30“
- Rise: 10", Inseam: 32", Leg opening: 14"
- Model is wearing a size 40r
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Professionally clean
Authentic mother-of-pearl buttons, Irish linen collar linings, hand stitching: These markers of impeccable craftsmanship have been part of the Hickey Freeman ethos since 1899. That’s when Jeremiah Hickey, Jacob Freeman, and two others established the company in Rochester, N.Y. — taking the bold-for-the-times step of manufacturing ready-to-wear clothing for men used to wearing custom-made attire. Known as “the temple to fine tailoring,” Hickey Freeman follows the slogan “keep the quality up” in making its top-of-the-line suits and sportswear collections for men and boys — using only the finest wool, linen, and silk produced by Italian and British mills. The solid-wool Lindsey two-piece, the worsted wool Nailhead, and the Mahogany and Sterling collections feature straight-legged or slim-straight pants and trim, ultra-modern jackets. Hickey Freeman’s diverse accessories collection includes ties, leather belts, warm socks and winterwear, and luxe bags that add the finishing touches to your stylish looks.