Long sleeve worsted wool stripe single breasted two button suit.
- Notch lapel with button hole, front pockets, non-functional button cuffs, and a back center vent.
- Fully lined with three interior button pockets.
Flat front straight leg trousers.
* Zippered fly with an extended button, hidden hook-and-bar and interior button closure, and belt loops.
* Waist and back button pockets.
* Partially lined.
* Approximate measurements: rise: 10", leg opening: 18", inseam: 37" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 40r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
100% Worsted Wool
Authentic mother-of-pearl buttons, Irish linen collar linings, hand stitching: These markers of impeccable craftsmanship have been part of the Hickey Freeman ethos since 1899. That’s when Jeremiah Hickey, Jacob Freeman, and two others established the company in Rochester, N.Y. — taking the bold-for-the-times step of manufacturing ready-to-wear clothing for men used to wearing custom-made attire. Known as “the temple to fine tailoring,” Hickey Freeman follows the slogan “keep the quality up” in making its top-of-the-line suits and sportswear collections for men and boys — using only the finest wool, linen, and silk produced by Italian and British mills. The solid-wool Lindsey two-piece, the worsted wool Nailhead, and the Mahogany and Sterling collections feature straight-legged or slim-straight pants and trim, ultra-modern jackets. Hickey Freeman’s diverse accessories collection includes ties, leather belts, warm socks and winterwear, and luxe bags that add the finishing touches to your stylish looks.