Long sleeve worsted wool single breasted two button front solid suit
- Notch lapel with button hole
- Non-functional button cuffs and back side vents
- Front pockets
- Fully lined with three interior pockets
Flat front straight leg trousers.
- Zippered fly with extended button, hidden hook-and-bar and interior button closure and belt loops
- Waist and back button pockets
- Partially lined to the knee
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10½", leg opening: 16" inseam: 37" (unhemmed)
- Measurements were taken from a size 38r
100% Worsted Wool
Dry clean only
Hickey, the younger sibling of legendary American men's clothing label Hickey Freeman, offers the same impeccable craftsmanship that has won its older brother fans and accolades since 1899. That’s the year Jeremiah Hickey, Jacob Freeman, and two others established Hickey Freeman in Rochester, N.Y. — taking the bold-for-the-times step of manufacturing ready-to-wear suits and sportswear for men used to wearing only custom-made attire. Known as “the temple to fine tailoring,” Hickey Freeman follows the slogan “keep the quality up” in making its top-of-the-line suits and sportswear collections for men and boys — using only the finest wool, linen and silk produced by Italian and British mills. Hickey’s straight-leg khaki pants, cotton button-down shirts, velvet jackets, and fine Merino wool cardigans feature slim silhouettes, sleek cuts and ultra-modern fits for the young and fashionable. The label's versatile ties, leather belts, luxe bags, and other accessories offer the perfect finishing touches for your look.