Long sleeve worsted wool multi striped single breasted two button suit.
- Notch lapel with button hole and front pockets.
- Back side vents and non-functional button cuffs.
- Fully lined with three interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg trousers.
* Zippered fly with extended button tab, hidden hook-and-bar closure, interior button closure, and belt loops.
* Waist and back button pockets.
* Partially lined to the knee
Size and Fit:
- U.S. sizing
- Fits true to size
- Jacket: Back length: 31", shoulders: 19¼", sleeves: 34.875", chest: 36"
- Trousers: Rise: 12", leg opening: 17½", inseam: 36½" (taken from a size 40r)
100% Worsted Wool
Hickey, the younger sibling of legendary American men's clothing label Hickey Freeman, offers the same impeccable craftsmanship that has won its older brother fans and accolades since 1899. That’s the year Jeremiah Hickey, Jacob Freeman, and two others established Hickey Freeman in Rochester, N.Y. — taking the bold-for-the-times step of manufacturing ready-to-wear suits and sportswear for men used to wearing only custom-made attire. Known as “the temple to fine tailoring,” Hickey Freeman follows the slogan “keep the quality up” in making its top-of-the-line suits and sportswear collections for men and boys — using only the finest wool, linen and silk produced by Italian and British mills. Hickey’s straight-leg khaki pants, cotton button-down shirts, velvet jackets, and fine Merino wool cardigans feature slim silhouettes, sleek cuts and ultra-modern fits for the young and fashionable. The label's versatile ties, leather belts, luxe bags, and other accessories offer the perfect finishing touches for your look.