Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Flat front straight leg worsted wool trousers.
- Zippered fly with extended button tab, hidden hook-and-bar closure, interior button closure, and belt loops.
- Waist and back button pockets.
- Partially lined to the knee.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10", leg opening: 17", inseam: 38" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Material: 100% Worsted Wool
Origin: United States
Hickey, the younger sibling of legendary American men's clothing label Hickey Freeman, offers the same impeccable craftsmanship that has won its older brother fans and accolades since 1899. That’s the year Jeremiah Hickey, Jacob Freeman, and two others established Hickey Freeman in Rochester, N.Y. — taking the bold-for-the-times step of manufacturing ready-to-wear suits and sportswear for men used to wearing only custom-made attire. Known as “the temple to fine tailoring,” Hickey Freeman follows the slogan “keep the quality up” in making its top-of-the-line suits and sportswear collections for men and boys — using only the finest wool, linen and silk produced by Italian and British mills. Hickey’s straight-leg khaki pants, cotton button-down shirts, velvet jackets, and fine Merino wool cardigans feature slim silhouettes, sleek cuts and ultra-modern fits for the young and fashionable. The label's versatile ties, leather belts, luxe bags, and other accessories offer the perfect finishing touches for your look.