Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Durable, flexible, water-resistant and shred resistant messenger bag
- Padded interior to protect your valuable electronics
- Top flap closure with securing clasps and fabric hook and loop fasteners
- Exterior zippered pocket and multiple interior pockets with room for electronics, wallet, pens and accessories
- Single adjustable-strap in messenger orientation makes for fast swing-around access to your gear
- Measures approximately 16½ inches in width by 5 inches in depth by 10½ inches in height
Brand: Hideo Wakamatsu
Wipe with a damp cloth
The innovative luggage of Japanese designer Hideo Wamatsu takes many forms: candy-colored suitcases, wheeled duffel bags, and feather-light trolleys and handbags certain to make your travels a breeze. Why struggle with a clunky old suitcase when you can merrily jet along with your silent-wheeled, top-spin trolley made of the finest, lightest materials on the market? The hard-shell Jellybean, a perennial favorite, comes in dimpled polycarbonate in a rainbow of bright colors, while the Tarpaulin 19” carry-on, a slick combo of water-resistant, flexible duffel bag and wheeled suitcase, is easily squashed into the overhead compartment of the plane waiting to whizz you off to your destination of choice. Every piece comes with pockets, but for your special odds and ends Wakamatsu designs sleek wallets made from cotton canvas, woven oiled leather, and other durable materials.