Long sleeve water repellent waxed cotton button and hidden zip front jacket.
- Spread collar and optional hood with button attachment and closure.
- Front welt pockets and interior drawstring at waist.
- Back center vent with button closure.
- Hidden interior corduroy trim at collar, hood, placket and cuffs with real horn buttons throughout.
- Fully lined in poplin cotton with interior pockets.
- Approximate length: 32½". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Shell: 100% Cotton, Lining: 100% Cotton, Trim: 100% Cotton
Hixsept turns out unconventional — but never over-the-top — men’s clothing, outerwear and accessories that blend adventurous detailing and color choices with classic underpinnings. Designs like the rainy day quartz jacket (a traditional beige raincoat with removable hood) and the waxed-cotton plural jacket will get you through many a fickle fashion season, as will the brand’s denim coats and streetwear-inspired blue jeans. French artists and designers Aurélien Arbet and Jérémie Egry, who founded Hixsept in 1999, were born one year apart from one another in the same city, which might have a little something to do with their affinity for working together.