Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Woven Peruvian pima cotton stretch solid socks.
- Distinctly cushioned, double-ply terry sole for supreme comfort.
- Hand linked toes and ribbed, double-layer calf band.
- Specialized arch support and "y" stitched heel for contoured fit.
- Mid-calf height.
- Fits shoe sizes 6-14.
- Embodying the peak of fit, function and fashion, hook + ALBERT's sock collection brings you the purest luxury dress sock to ever hit the market. With specialized arch support wrapped around the world's finest cotton, these all-season socks are unlike anything your feet have ever met.
Brand: Hook + Albert
Material: 80% Peruvian Pima Cotton, 18% Nylon, 2% Spandex
Hook + Albert
After reconnecting at a mutual friend’s wedding and bonding over their shared love of bright socks, Hook + Albert co-founders Adam Schoenberg and Cory Rosenberg realized that, of all the men in attendance, not one had a go-to accessories brand. And so Hook + Albert — the name is a reference to the chain, or “albert,” and hook that attached a pocket watch to a gentleman’s vest during the sixteenth through the nineteenth centuries — launched in 2011 with the aim of creating quality accessories to fill that gap in the market. From lapel flowers and colorful shoelaces to ties and (of course) boldly patterned dress socks, this is gear for guys who truly appreciate the art of dressing.