Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large shoulder bag
- Leather upper with gold hardware details
- Flap pocket at front with crocodile embossed suede and twist lock closure
- Four feet at base
- Two top handles
- Zip closure
- Printed cotton interior lining with a cell phone pocket, slip pocket, and a zip pocket
- Body length 16½ inches; height 14 inches; width 5 inches
- Drop handle 13½ inches
Brand: House of Harlow 1960
Material: leather, crocodile embossed suede
House of Harlow 1960
As the daughter of a Grammy-winning pop singer, House of Harlow founder Nicole Richie spent her childhood amidst couture-clad celebrities and Hollywood glamour. Richie's glitzy formative years helped shape her sophisticated personal style — now on full display in House of Harlow 1960, her stunning line of jewelry, shoes and accessories. Chunky bracelets and rings, oversize cat-eye sunglasses, and bright-colored animal-skin handbags finished off with jeweled clasps and other details are just some of the highlights of Richie’s luxurious label, which launched to much fanfare in 2009. House of Harlow’s fierce footwear collection includes everything from snakeskin platform pumps and peep-toe booties to slip-on loafers detailed with whipstitching; cork platform wedges and furry boots perfectly capture Richie’s boho-chic vibe. Naturally, House of Harlow 1960’s finishing touches complement Winter Kate, Richie’s high-fashion collection of women’s clothing.