Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large clutch
- Goat skin or snakeskin embossed leather
- Embroidered and beaded or suede hand-strap at front with designer logo plate horn accent
- Fold-over opening with magnetic snap closure
- Satin lining with a zip pocket and two slip pockets
- Body length 12½ inches; height 6½ inches; width 2¼ inches
- Strap drop 1 inch
Brand: House of Harlow 1960
Material: Goat skin: burgundy/burgundy ; Snakeskin embossed leather: black/black
House of Harlow 1960
As the daughter of a Grammy-winning pop singer, House of Harlow founder Nicole Richie spent her childhood amidst couture-clad celebrities and Hollywood glamour. Richie's glitzy formative years helped shape her sophisticated personal style — now on full display in House of Harlow 1960, her stunning line of jewelry, shoes and accessories. Chunky bracelets and rings, oversize cat-eye sunglasses, and bright-colored animal-skin handbags finished off with jeweled clasps and other details are just some of the highlights of Richie’s luxurious label, which launched to much fanfare in 2009. House of Harlow’s fierce footwear collection includes everything from snakeskin platform pumps and peep-toe booties to slip-on loafers detailed with whipstitching; cork platform wedges and furry boots perfectly capture Richie’s boho-chic vibe. Naturally, House of Harlow 1960’s finishing touches complement Winter Kate, Richie’s high-fashion collection of women’s clothing.