Five button long sleeve cotton jersey henley.
- Raglan sleeves and contrast interior check placket trim.
- Unfinished check trim throughout.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem.
- Extended back hem.
- Please note any unfinished hems are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1½", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Howe debuted in 2001, when SoCal fashion designer Jade Howe started making men’s clothing that embodied the company’s now-signature blend of European tailoring and West Coast attitude. Howe’s threads immediately resonated with the creative set, and won a loyal following among “indie executives” of the art, music, and entrepreneurial worlds. Howe still going strong with a full collection of denim jeans and jackets, pants, graphic T-shirts, and rock ’n’ roll inspired suits. Howe calls its aesthetic “cowboy punk meets English country gentleman.” We call it fine clothing.