Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Flat rain boot
- Vulcanized natural rubber upper with contrast detail
- Pull-on design with decorative lace-up closure with metal eyelets and adjustable side strap
- Built on an orthopedic last
- Signature Hunter logo on tongue
- Dry woven nylon lining and padded insole
- Traditional calendared natural rubber sole
- Weight 32 oz.
- ¾ inch heel
- Calf circumference 16¼ inches; shaft height 15 inches
Please note that white marks may appear on the boot, which is a result of blooming. Blooming is a release of a protective wax that can be easily removed by wiping the boot with a warm, damp cloth.
Please note, this style is available in full sizes only. If you are a half size, please consider sizing down. Additionally, this style runs large to allow for thick socks in cold weather. For use without thick socks, please consider going down a full size.
Brand: Hunter Boot
Material: Vulcanized natural rubber
Hunter has cornered the market on rain boots (or wellies, in Hunter Boot Ltd's native Scotland). Founded in 1856 with that country's rugged terrain and wet weather in mind, Hunter boots became legendary for their durability – and eventually became known for their classic styling as well. Now in colors from yellow to snow white (and in styles ranging from sandals to leather riding boots!) Hunter's footwear remains sturdy as ever, comfortable enough for a full day's wear, and fashion-forward enough to work with any outfit.