- Cotton and wool blend woven skirt
- Textured brocade pattern throughout, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with button closure, fully lined
- 17 inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
63% acrylic, 17% polyester, 15% cotton and 5% wool shell
Founded by Southern-born fashion designers Hunter Bell and Jennifer Dixon, Hunter Dixon has dazzled everyone from supermodel Marisa Miller to actress Lake Bell with its whimsical women's clothing. Whether it’s a silk woven shift printed with abstract graphics, an asymmetrical brocade dress, or the ruffled, sleeveless purple Tess blouse, each design in Hunter Dixon's collection offers a perfect fit, bold colors, and chic sophistication. All of Hunter Dixon’s prints are original, and almost all of its clothing is American-made. Based in NYC, Hunter Dixon frequently appears on the pages of ELLE, Harper's Bazaar, and InStyle.