Woven Phantom ombre grid print swim trunks
- Stretch vent fly and dual metal eyelets with lacing
- Top-stitch detail throughout
- Flap pocket with hidden fabric hook-and-loop closure
- Embossed logo at bottom front hem and back
- Embroidered waist and pocket logos
- Approximate measurements: rise: 12¼", leg opening: 23½", inseam: 11½". Measurements were taken from a size 32.
85% Recycled Polyester, 15% Spandex
Hurley International founder Bob Hurley spent a decade as the U.S. distributor for Billabong, the iconic Australian sportswear brand — a professional experience that gave him invaluable insights into the surf clothing business. Upon launching his eponymous fashion label in 1998, Hurley focused on designing brightly colored board shorts and almost instantly cemented his reputation as a swimwear favorite among fashion-conscious beach enthusiasts. Over the years Hurley has added comfortable jeans, hoodies, caps, and other streetwear to its collection, which remains rooted in its founder's love for the ocean, music and art. A Nike property since 2002, Hurley International continues to represent the cutting edge in surfwear with SIMA award-winning designs like the Phantom Fuse board short, which comes with patented waistband features.