Leather and suede lace up oxfords
- Five metal eyelets with waxed lacing and a rounded toe
- Contrast brogued suede vamp and heel panel
- Slight burnishing throughout
- Please note, any burnishing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Fully lined in leather with a padded insole
- Rubber sole
- Approximate heel: 1"
Fans of Hush Puppies shoes include rock stars, royalty, and rock-star royalty — from Queen Elizabeth II to Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards (whose thick-soled Hush Puppies boots, legend has it, saved him from electrocution during a 1965 concert accident). Casual and comfortable, Hush Puppies’ brushed suede uppers with lightweight crepe soles entered the footwear market in 1958 and immediately became a hit thanks to their innovative designs. Founded by the Michigan-based work boot maker Wolverine, Hush Puppies is still going strong after all these years with a fresh and diverse collection featuring women’s heels and slippers, men’s classic dress shoes, waterproof leather boots and sandals and slip-ons.