Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Grain leather lace-up boot
- Contrast top-stitch detail
- Three metal-eyelet and two metal D-ring vamp
- Cotton lacing
- Rounded moccasin-stitched toe
- Padded suede heel collar and tongue
- Mesh lining with cushioned insole
- Rubber sole
Brand: Hush Puppies
Material: Leather, Suede
Fans of Hush Puppies shoes include rock stars, royalty, and rock-star royalty — from Queen Elizabeth II to Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards (whose thick-soled Hush Puppies boots, legend has it, saved him from electrocution during a 1965 concert accident). Casual and comfortable, Hush Puppies’ brushed suede uppers with lightweight crepe soles entered the footwear market in 1958 and immediately became a hit thanks to their innovative designs. Founded by the Michigan-based work boot maker Wolverine, Hush Puppies is still going strong after all these years with a fresh and diverse collection featuring women’s heels and slippers, men’s classic dress shoes, waterproof leather boots and sandals and slip-ons.