Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Cotton woven trench coat
- Front slit pockets, optional tie belt at waist, gun flap at front, draped kimono sleeves with single button closure at cuffs, storm flap at back, extended back hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Double-breasted button down front closure
- 26 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Hyden Yoo
Material: 100% cotton shell
Texas-born fashion designer Hyden Yoo walked away from a sweet consulting gig in Chicago to try his hand at designing clothing in the Big Apple. His D.I.Y. spirit has served him well: Completely self-taught, Yoo has attracted praise from fashion editors and amassed his own army of followers. His military-inspired collections — sold at Urban Outfitters and other major shops — include crisp cotton blazers for men, boxy woven blouses for women, epaulet sweaters, and trim button-down shirts in a muted palette of army greens, grays, and blacks. In addition to founding his flagship line, Hyden Yoo designs the chic menswear label Standard Issue. Fun fact: Yoo was the season three winner of NBC’s Fear Factor and used his prize money to start his clothing business.