- Cotton twill strapless dress
- Contrast trim at neckline, contrast jersey panels at side bodice, back, tiering at back, dual slit pockets at front, seaming detail throughout, built-in padding at bust for support, adjustable straps, panel seaming
- Exposed front zipper closure, fully lined
- 34½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35½ inches
- Dry clean only
35% polyester and 65% cotton shell. 100% polyester lining
The makers of Hype handbags know that fashionable young things have places to go and people to see — and that sometimes it all needs to happen on a budget. The line got its start in 2000, when their NYC in-house design team began crafting all-leather handbags and small leather goods that held their own against higher-end luxury pieces. Today, the line includes womenswear, too, with playful, edgy separates and dresses taking center stage. Hype has received frequent attention from style bibles Lucky, Glamour and Marie Claire.