Long sleeve pure merino wool crewneck BF260 Terrain midweight technical base layer t-shirt.
- Made with naturally anti-microbial, odor-free, breathable and insulating BodyFit merino wool from New Zealand.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- Raglan sleeves with contrast paneling and thumb holes at cuffs.
- Tonal embroidered logo at chest with side and cuff logo tags.
- Model is wearing a size L. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 16, Suit: 40.
100% Pure New Zealand Merino Wool
If there's one thing New Zealand has a lot of, it’s merino sheep. Luckily for you outdoorsy types, the Wellington-based clothing label Icebreaker discovered the perfect use for all that wool: turn it into exceptional base-layer clothing and gear for hiking, skiing, and running. Known for its warmth and breathability, Merino wool doesn’t itch or hold odor — major advantages when you're hiking to the South Pole, or simply too lazy to change your shirt for four days. Since its founding by Jeremy Moon in the mid-1990s, Icebreaker has expanded its collection of men’s, women’s, and kids’ clothing to include everything from underwear and socks to T-shirts, fleece jackets, and leggings. As an added bonus, customers can click on a bar code (or “baa code,” in official Icebreaker parlance), located on the company website, to learn more about each purchase — from the sheep that produced the wool to the farms where they live.