Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve cotton cropped double breasted trench coat.
- Notch lapel with hook-and-bar closure, button epaulettes, right button gun flap, front pockets, and a 2x4 button front.
- Back semi-attached panel, back center vent, and three notch belted cuffs.
- Partially lined with two interior pockets.
- Approximate length: 26½". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: Idol Radec
Material: 67% Cotton, 31% Polyester, 2% Lycra
Based in Los Angeles, the men’s clothing label Idol Radec is inspired by those bygone days when even your average guy dressed impeccably. Launched in 2006 by longtime friends Scott Barclay, David Hickman, and Nick Thomas—none of whom have formal training in fashion design — the label puts a decidedly contemporary Californian spin on its collection of jackets, vests, shoes and other goods. Taking an outsider perspective to menswear allows Idol Radec’s founding trio to approach their work idiosyncratically: Instead of designing with pens and paper, they use the actual cloth itself – exploring and examining it closely to ensure that design, craftsmanship, and utility are intertwined from the start. The result? Clothing influenced by the classics, made for the modern guy, and created with an abiding attention to fit, fabric, and quality.