Woven wool single-breasted sportcoat
- Notch lapel with buttonhole
- Welted chest pocket
- Two lower welted flap pockets
- Welted cuffs
- Vents at back
- Two-button front closure
- Fully lined with interior pockets
Woven wool flat front trousers
* Side slant slip pockets
* Belt loops
* Jetted back button pockets
* Zip fly
* Button closure and concealed hook-and-bar and inner button closure
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Drop six sizing
- Garment measurements taken from a size 40R: Jacket: Chest: 40", Shoulders: 18", Sleeve: 34", Back length: 30"; Pants: Rise: 10½", Inseam: 36", Leg opening: 16"
- Model is wearing a size 40R
- Model measurements: Height 6'2, Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Sleeve length: 33½", Neck: 15½"
100% wool; 55% polyester and 45% virus lining
Ike Behar New York
From his birthplace of Havana, Cuba, to the high-fashion outposts of New York City, Ike Behar has pursued a simple, dignified dream: to craft and manufacture the finest men's shirts, pants, suits and ties imaginable. His elegant designs bear the mark of dedication and true artistry, accommodating a spectrum of men’s styles. The family-owned Behar operation hand-makes each piece domestically from a selection of Italian and Japanese fabrics, enjoying more than 50 years in the business as well as collaborations with the likes of Ralph Lauren and Cline Shirts.