- Embroidered cotton lace dress
- Semi-attached overlay at bodice, pleated at waist, scalloped trim, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 37 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% cotton shell
Launched a decade ago by style icon Tara Subkoff, Imitation (then known as Imitation of Christ) began as a concept line created from secondhand and vintage gems. Championed by the all of the coolest kids in fashion, the line has evolved into something that’s a bit more minimalist—although it’s far from boring. Think streamlined trenches, double-breasted shifts, silver crop tops and floor-length capes.