Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Satin blend woven dress
- Asymmetrical handkerchief hem, raw edge chiffon trim throughout, asymmetrical lapel, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Wrap front with tie belt closure at waist
- 39 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 97% polyester satin and 3% spandex shell
Avant-garde meets accessible in Improvd, the affordable couture clothing line by Sam Ben-Avraham (founder of NYC cult boutique Atrium) and Valentino Vettori (formerly of the fashion brand Diesel). Founded in 2010, Improvd pairs timeless minimalist style with high-end sophistication to create one-of-a-kind looks: A stitched lamb leather jacket distinguished by an asymmetrical zip-front closure, a graphic-print wrap dress in green ombre modal, and pieces like the Ophelia coat — a wool shawl wrap featuring an uneven handkerchief hem. Improvd’s collection also includes all your favorite wardrobe staples, including skinny jeans and solid-color button-down blouses. This emerging label has quickly become a hit among celebrities such as Olivia Palermo and Nicki Minaj.