Woven cotton blend flat front trousers
- Welted side pockets
- Welted back pockets with button closure
- Belt loops
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Hidden hook and button closure with zip fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment measurements from a size 34: Rise: 10", Inseam: 34¼", Leg opening: 16"
- Model is wearing a size 34
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 30", Chest: 39½", Inseam: 31", Neck: 1.55", Sleeve length: 34"
Care: Machine wash
97% cotton and 3% elastane
Don't let the technical-sounding name fool you: Incotex Ivory pants are all about tradition. Based in Venice, Incotex has designed perfectly tailored trousers at its Industrie Confezioni Tessili factory since 1951 — developing an ardent following among men who seek meticulously handcrafted Italian clothing. An imprint line, Incotex Ivory is produced in conjunction with Canadian manufacturing experts Ballin; both Ivory and its sibling label Incotex Red offer everything from standard chinos to slim-fitting casual pants in neutral tones such as grey, brown, and khaki. Incotex is part of Slowear, an umbrella fashion group that includes Zanone (knit shirts and sweaters), Glanshirt (shirts), and Montedoro (jackets).