Flat front straight leg tropical weight wool trousers
- Zippered fly with extended hidden button tab, hidden hook-and-bar and interior button closure and belt loops
- Waist and back slit pockets
- Back waist notch and pull tab at fly
- Partially lined to the knee
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 16", inseam: 38" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 32
100% Tropical Wool
Don't let the technical-sounding name fool you: Incotex pants are all about tradition. Since 1951, this Venetian label has produced perfectly tailored trousers at its Industrie Confezioni Tessili factory — developing an ardent following among guys who seek meticulously handcrafted Italian clothing. The imprint lines Incotex Ivory (produced in conjunction with Canadian manufacturing experts Ballin) and Incotex Red feature everything from standard chinos to slim-fitting pants in 100 percent cotton. Incotex is part of Slowear, an umbrella group that includes Zanone (knit shirts and sweaters), Glanshirt (shirts), and Montedoro (jackets).