- Size (Bellaband):
|1||0 - 8||XS - M|
|2||10 - 14||M - L|
|3||16 - 22||XL - XXL|
|4||22 - 24||XXXL|
Description: Bellaband is a carefully constructed essential designed to hold up unbuttoned waistbands, loose maternity wear and garments that slip down around a late-pregnancy belly. Spend less time thinking about your pants and enjoy flaunting your belly.
- Wear throughout and after pregnancy
- Seamless construction
- Specifically designed to expand and recover for pregnancy
- Adjustable; wear full-length or fold for extra hold
- Fabric won't pill, fade or lose elasticity
How To Wear
During Pregnancy: Give yourself more wardrobe choices by wearing Bellaband with pre-pregnancy clothes that are too small or maternity clothes that are too big and later, with maternity clothes that slip down below your belly.
- Wear Bellaband with unbuttoned or unzipped pre-pregnancy jeans, pants, skirts and shorts
- Fold Bellaband to add a layer that hides buttons and zippers, or use it as a single layer to cover your waistband and belly
- The Bellaband even helps transition clothes last longer when they eventually become too tight
- Hold up loose maternity clothes, concealing excess fabric and smoothing out panels and elastic waistbands
- Give maternity pants extra reinforcement, so they don't slip down under your belly
After Baby: You can't leave the hospital in pre-pregnancy clothes (and if you can, we don't want to hear about it).
- Once your baby arrives, wear Bellaband with maternity clothes that gradually become too large or pre-pregnancy clothes that are too snug
- Nursing? Wear Bellaband under any shirt to give yourself extra coverage when you lift your top from below
Material: 84% Nylon, 16% Spandex
Brand: Ingrid & Isabel
Origin: United States