Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Bellaband is a carefully constructed essential designed to hold up unbuttoned waistbands, loose maternity wear and garments that slip down around a late-pregnancy belly. Spend less time thinking about your pants and enjoy flaunting your belly.
- Wear throughout and after pregnancy
- Seamless construction
- Specifically designed to expand and recover for pregnancy
- Adjustable; wear full-length or fold for extra hold
- Fabric won't pill, fade or lose elasticity
How To Wear
During Pregnancy: Give yourself more wardrobe choices by wearing Bellaband with pre-pregnancy clothes that are too small or maternity clothes that are too big and later, with maternity clothes that slip down below your belly.
- Wear Bellaband with unbuttoned or unzipped pre-pregnancy jeans, pants, skirts and shorts
- Fold Bellaband to add a layer that hides buttons and zippers, or use it as a single layer to cover your waistband and belly
- The Bellaband even helps transition clothes last longer when they eventually become too tight
- Hold up loose maternity clothes, concealing excess fabric and smoothing out panels and elastic waistbands
- Give maternity pants extra reinforcement, so they don't slip down under your belly
After Baby: You can't leave the hospital in pre-pregnancy clothes (and if you can, we don't want to hear about it).
- Once your baby arrives, wear Bellaband with maternity clothes that gradually become too large or pre-pregnancy clothes that are too snug
- Nursing? Wear Bellaband under any shirt to give yourself extra coverage when you lift your top from below
Brand: Ingrid & Isabel
Material: 84% Nylon, 16% Spandex
Origin: United States
Ingrid & Isabel
Ingrid & Isabel founder Ingrid Carney invented her signature Bellaband belly band while pregnant with her daughter (named Isabel, of course!). Carney’s belly had popped overnight, and by the following morning she could no longer button her pants. She created a makeshift band that flattened her waistband while holding up her trousers, and voilà — a successful business was born (Isabel came along a few months later). Aside from belly bands, Ingrid & Isabel also designs ruched tank tops, low-rise leggings and knit “everywhere” pants, modal cami shirts and maxi dresses, and other essential women’s maternity clothing. Based in San Francisco, Ingrid & Isabel has appeared in the pages of People, Fit Pregnancy, and many other household-name publications since its 2003 debut.